About the Job:
Looking for a Junior Cloud and DevOps Engineer. If you are someone who loves to automate things (and you are not lazy if you automate) because you don’t want to do repetitive tasks. You Love to Automate your OS tasks with Bash/sh or PowerShell Scripting.
Who we are?
- We are someone who Loves Cloud and are committed to making it efficient and cost-effective for everyone.
- Cloud & Automation evangelist
- Building NextGen Products for Cloud and Automation management
- We love Automation and use it a lot (but, making tea for ourselves is still old school)
Who you are?
- Cloud Geek with exposure to one of the following cloud services – AWS, Azure, GCP
- You Love Scripting (pick your tool/language – Shell, PowerShell, Python)
- Geek/Nerd level exposure to Cloud (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Have Exposure to Python or willing to walk the extra mile to learn it
- You don’t manually create your resources in Cloud, you use Infra as Code or Scripts
- You know Docker (if you do not know Kubernetes, that’s perfectly fine with us), willing to learn K8s
- Ansible/Chef/Salt are your preferred CM tools
- You know or willing to learn Infrastructure as Code
- 1-2 years of experience in Any Cloud Platform or in a DevOps Role
- Know anyone of the following – Jenkins, GitLab CI, AzureDevOps
What you will be working on?
- NextGen Cloud and Automation Platform
- Working on Serverless API Platforms
- Applying Machine Learning to Cloud and Business Processes
- Handling Enterprize Grade Kubernetes Deployments
- Deploying End to End DevSecOps pipelines
- Helping teams in Building Prediction and Recommendation Engine with ML and AI tools for Cloud and Security
- Learning lots of new tools to get things done.
Location: Remote/Open (We have an office in Noida/Mumbai, we are all working remotely now)
Let’s talk, apply now for this opening and someone from Loves Cloud will get in touch with you.