Experienced 4+ yrs. as System Administrator Vmware | Windows Server | System Administration | CCNA | Hyper-V | Linux | RHCSA | Networking | N-Computing Experienced 2+ yrs. as Cloud and DevOps Engineer | AWS | Ansible | Jenkins | Docker | Kubernetes | ELK | Power BI | Azure | GKE | Terraform | Git | Gitlab | Helm-Chart | Nagios | Apache |
Architecting scalable, highly available, secured, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Implementing cloud solutions using various AWS services including EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, DynamoDB, Lambda, Route53, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, etc.
- Creating and managing Docker containers from scratch to break up monolithic apps into microservices.
- Clustering and orchestration of Docker containers using Docker Swarm, AWS ECS, Kubernetes.
- Creating and maintaining fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Git and Jenkins.
- Leading and assisting application development teams in selecting appropriate cloud solutions based on data, compute, database, or security requirements.