What’s Required –
- Hands-on experience with .NET development for 1 to 3 years
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC 4/5)
- Knowledge of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Should have worked on Entity framework, MS SQL DB , Wep Api 2, JQuery, JSON.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Willingness to learn new and challenging technologies and work out of the comfort zone
What you will get –
- You will be working over next-generation technologies
- Will get the chance to work in aggressive product development
- Will get a lot of exposure to all public cloud platforms, the latest, next-generation, and in trend technologies
Who we are?
- We are someone who Loves Cloud and are committed to making it efficient and cost-effective for everyone.
- Cloud & Automation evangelist
- Building NextGen Products for Cloud and Automation management
Let’s talk, apply now for this opening and someone from Loves Cloud will get in touch with you.